- Marriage is challenging!
- The fall is busy
- I have yet to meet a couple that doesn't need intentional time away from home
- God yearns for us to experience His best in marriage
- To meet new friends, gain new mentors, laugh, eat and have a good time
- The Omni Hotel
- Fort Worth, Texas
- 1300 Houston St. 76102
- The Albany football bye week! You won't even have to miss a football game!
- Friday night, October 6th and Saturday morning October 7th
- The conference will end at 11 a.m. on Saturday
- Friday Schedule: Check-in at 3 p.m., Dinner at 6:30 p.m., Program at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday Schedule: Breakfast on your own, Program from 9-11 a.m.
Who will be speaking?
Friday Night Speaker:
Tommy Nelson has been the pastor at Denton Bible Church for 25 years. Tommy played quarterback at North Texas and later attended Dallas Theological Seminary. Through Tom's leadership, Denton Bible Church has grown into one of the largest congregations in North Texas. He has authored several books but is perhaps best known for his "Love, Sex & Marriage Series" rooted in the Song of Solomon. Tom's teaching is world renowned and his Biblical words on this retreat are sure to have an impact on us all.
Saturday Morning Speaker:
David Daniels has been the pastor at Pantego Bible Church in Fort Worth since 2005. He went to the University of Texas, Denver Seminary & completed a DMin at Dallas Theological Seminary. David is a very gifted communicator and is a sought after Christian speaker. David is the co-founder of the Love4Life Marriage Mini-Conference which has been featured at several churches. David is married to Tiffany and has three children, Grant, Pearson and Jenna.
Jared Rudesill is currently serving as the Worship Coordinator at Watermark Fort Worth. "I grew up in beautiful Kentucky. I met my wife, Whitney, at Murray State University where we both served on the worship team at a local church. In 2009, we married and moved to Dallas to become a part of Watermark. In 2014, we moved west to be a part of the greater Watermark body in Fort Worth. We have two beautiful little girls, Ryan Noelle and Rosalind Blake."
Who is invited?
- Any married couple is welcome to come!
- Invite a friend, a family member, a co-worker! This is open to any and all. However, this is a Married Couples Retreat and therefore we are not offering childcare or inviting kids to attend
- The cost is $299 per couple. That includes hotel room and dinner for two at Ruth Chris! The only additional cost will be getting breakfast on your own.
- Financial aid is available. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about how to apply.
How do I register?
- Mail a $100 check to MMPC (Attention Kellie Sherwood)
- Church Address: MMPC, P.O. Box 2345, Albany, Texas 76430
- Make the check out to: MMPC - Marriage Retreat
- The deposit is non-refundable. You will simply pay the balance to the hotel at check-out.
- Space is limited so don't wait!